Nominations for the 2012 KAMSS Outstanding Medical Staff Services Professional Award
Each year, KAMSS presents one of its members with the KAMSS Outstanding Medical Staff Services Professional of the Year Award. This award recognizes the recipient's demonstrated commitment to the KAMSS and NAMSS mission statements. Criteria and instructions for submitting nominations are listed below.
Criteria for Nomination:
- Qualified Nominees must be either an associate or active member of KAMSS who has attended at least two of the four regular meetings through out the year.
- Current members of the KAMSS Board of Directors are not eligible.
- Nominees must be nominated by peers (colleagues, employers, subordinates, physician leaders, etc).
- KAMSS membership is not required for the nominator.
- Nominees are judged solely upon information provided by the nominator.
- Nominees will be evaluated on the basis of their demonstrated commitment to KAMSS and NAMSS mission statement. Consideration will be given to those who have shared their knowledge through educational presentations, group studies, encouraging personal and professional growth, and encouraging peers to obtain CPMSM and/or CPCS certification.
- Please print the nomination form which will be emailed to you seperate from this forum posting.
- Nominations must be received by Friday, January 11th, 2013.
- Nominator will submit a narrative (not to exceed 500 words) outlining the nominees leadership qualities including, but not limited to, educational presentations, study groups hosted/initiated, sharing of materials such as policies and procedures, articles written, and comments regarding personal character.
- Nominations should be submitted via fax (270-842-0765) or email to Emily Jernigan at email@example.com.
- The completed nomination form must be received with the narrative.
The recipient of the KAMSS Outstanding Medical Staff Services Pofessional award will receive one year complimentary membership to KAMSS, complimentary registration to the KAMSS annual education conference, and a plaque recognizing their accomplishments. A copy of the narrative will be forwarded to the recipients immediate supervisor and/or CEO of the organization and to a local newspaper of choice. The winner will be presented with the award at the January 31, 2013 KAMSS state meeting and will be featured on the KAMSS website.
2005 - Sandra Webb
2006 - Betty Grieshaber
2007 - Robert Bronke
2008 - Stephen Bassett
2009 - Kevin Bratcher
2010 - Charlotte Felinski
2011 - Tina Herron